23rd March 2015from £1195 per person, incl. flights
GoRiverCruise.com does not share your email address with any 3rd party companies or agencies. We carefully tailor our recommendations to your requirements and aim to keep you up to date with the best river cruise related news, reviews and offers.
Should you wish to unsubscribe, you can do, at any time. Each email we send contains a link which you can use to unsubscribe.
Send your friends, family or colleagues and email,
telling them all about us!
GoRiverCruise.com - We provide independent expert advice on all major river cruise operators and worldwide destinations, plus some of the more niche products. As part of the Fred. Olsen group of companies based in the UK, we pride ourselves on giving you outstanding customer service. We focus on personal friendly advice, arranging your holiday specifically to your individual requirements.
We strive to build loyal relationships and hope you will return to us time and time again. With strong established commercial links, we can bring you great offers on cruises and flights, including late availability. Our river cruise products are hand picked to suit your every need, with a huge selection of cruises from around the world. With such a varied choice, we are sure to be able to find your perfect cruise.
River cruising gives you a unique insight into different countries and cultures across the world. It enables you to get right to the heart of your destination. After all, it was the location of rivers and water which determined the siting of most settlements worldwide. In many cases, you will be travelling the ancient river transport route of our ancestors and in some instances, the only transport route still available in less developed areas.
Offering excellent value for money, especially when compared to land-based holidays, river cruising is increasing in popularity.
The European rivers are still the extremely popular. The river network allows you to sample different cultures and countries a week at a time, or to take a grand trans-European tour for either two or three weeks.
Looking further afield, why not consider.
- The Mekong River - wending its way through Vietnam and Cambodia to places often only accessible by water. Add a land tour to this cruise for the best overall insight into this region.
- The Yangtze - a short cruise which can be combined with land touring, giving you the best introduction to China.
- The Russian waterways - linking the two great cities of Moscow and St Petersburg, delving into rural Russian life along the way.
- The Mississippi - enjoy the heart and soul of the Deep South.
- The Columbia and Snake - exploring the unique historical gateway to the Pacific West Coast.
- Amazon voyage - South American and South African rivers offering trips of a lifetime.
- The Nile - famous gateway to the historical sites of Ancient Egypt.
- The Brahmaputra and The Ganges - explore India's immense cultures and peoples from the sacred highways that are the rivers that link many parts of this diverse sub-continent.
- The Irrawaddy - Myanmar may be as familiar a destination as Burma - but at last this wondrous county can be explored by the only real viable choice of accommodation -a river cruise ship.
River cruising owes its popularity to:
- Destinations - get up close and make the most of your visit
- Relaxation - do as much or as little as you please
- Accommodation - modern fleets of ship with great quality interiors offering comfort and luxury along the way
- Value for money - with shore excursions and mealtime drinks included with many of the major companies. Some even include tips and a door to door transfer service
Don't be baffled by the choice - get some expert advice from Go River Cruise. Our specialists have visited many of the ships and destinations and in many cases can give you first hand experience.
- To book or enquire you can call us on 0800 954 0064